Monday 19 May 2008

Appointment with the surgeon

Tomorrow at just gone 11 I have an appointment with the surgeon doing my operation. I am a little unsure about it and feeling nervous for some strange reason.

To this end Suzie, I will go to bed earlier tonight. I think it was ads and plane crashes I was watching on you tube (??? :-~) Not sure why the heck I was watching plane crashes, strange landings and scary take offs. I am not some sort of psychopath that enjoys watching people dying in a white hot ball of fire and given that I am a nervous flyer it certainly won't increase my confidence in flying.

And in response to comments a link about my op can be found here.

Here

And here

1 comment:

suzie said...

Right I'm clued up on that now thank you hun I was very curious. I've made myself a bit late for work now though so will catch up with your latest post tonight.

Take care
(((HUGS)))