Monday 5 May 2008

Rough day

I know, I know and I am sorry I haven't posted about last weeks jaunt to Barcelona I will, I promise get round to it as soon as possible.

Secondly I apologise I know that some people are and do go through far greater than what I go through but, I am having a really crap day.

The arthritis in my shoulder is really playing me up. I feel that someone has encased my feet in concrete to keep me absolutely still and has proceeded to pull my right arm as hard as they can. My pain killers are having little positive effect and I am still left with a nagging toothache type pain in my shoulder despite them. The pain killers are making me feel listless and sick and my stomach has come to an absolute standstill putting additional pressure on my lungs making me feel breathless.

I hate days like this I am snappy and crotchety and no company at all, its days like this when I feel I am under a black cloud and just want to crawl under the duvet. I am trying to stay positive in the midst of it all but it's an uphill struggle.

2 comments:

suzie said...

Hey hunni,

I'm shoving a great big (((HUG))) through the monitor for you this morning. Horrid day's are not nice and no matter what anyone else is going through if you feel like crap then you're allowed to say so.

Hope today is a better one for you.

Loadsa love.
xxx

Louise said...

Thanks Suzie.

Much appreciated