Tuesday 13 May 2008

I hate earlies

Early shift tomorrow. I hate them.

Well, actually I don't much hate the shift its the getting up. The crawling out of bed groggy eyed, feeling like crap wishing like hell I could have another hour or 4 in bed.

I am sat here knowing that I should go to bed as the later I crawl into my bed the sooner I will have to crawl out of it. And the crappier I will feel.

But I simply can not be bothered to drag my carcass off the sofa and make tracks for bed.

But, I must, I really must. Really, really must.

Night all!

1 comment:

suzie said...

Why do we do this??????

I sit here tapping away with numb legs and half open eyes many a night, knowing full well I'll be growling at myself in the morning.

We never learn do we eh!!!

Hope you got through the day ok chuck.

xxx