Monday 12 May 2008

Back on line

I have just spent the weekend off line, thanks to Sparky.

He has a habit of chewing everything insight but, keeping him in his cage is not an option. He hates it. He loves to be out running and playing and I get nagged until he achieves his aims. Plus, I feel its rather cruel to not to allow an animal to run free and enjoy some time out of their cage.

Unfortunately, despite the use of "chew stoppa spray" he chewed through the modem wire which rendered me off line luckily the computer shop up the road had another one in stock so I am now back on line. For now anyway, Sparky has just had made a very valid attempt at destroying the new one, he has now turned his attention to the cactus, a plant he is learning bites back!

1 comment:

suzie said...

Ooooow Hiya Esssy,

I've been a bit behind on the old blogs of late but I said to myself 'get caught up woman' and I also said I bet when I go on Esther's there'll be something about them piggies of her's.

I've had many pets in my life but never a piggie am I missing out?

Thank you for the messages on my blog hunni they are very much appreciated and I'm a bit interested in the just 10 mission, must have a closer look very soon.

Take care my friend, I'll go now cos its turned into a bit of a long post this has.

Loadsa love.
xxx