Monday 19 May 2008

Great British weather

I am about to head to bed, yes I know its late but I ended up on "You Tube" and you know how it is, one thing leads to another and another...........and another.

I have just popped into the bathroom and checked the thermometer which I have dangling out of the window and it is a mere 3c, or 37f, just above freezing.

Its May for crying out loud, its supposed to be nice, its supposed to be warm. Instead we are having colder nights than what we had in January! I am so hoping that this weather improves but, right now its seems that this summer will closely mirror last years in terms of temperatures!

1 comment:

suzie said...

OMG that was a late one, whats on You Tube that kept you glued there despite it being the next day ;-)

With my intense curiosity about aneeeething medical and the fact that I'm a nosey git I'm interested in what operation you're having.

Hope you don't mind me asking hun.

Now 'Get an early night' d'you hear.

Great big (((HUGS)))
xxx