Tuesday 27 May 2008

Continuing on an upward trend.

Today I continue to feel better, helped by enjoying some hilarity this morning. When questioned about how to deal with a burn a colleague replied "apply the cat"! Not aware of that particular method and not having a cat its not one I could try, though the guinea pig might make a fair substitute.

Pain is still very much there but, I am busy catching up on sleep. Unfortunately this means that I have missed the J.John event tonight, that I am saddened about because its a fantastic event.

The other day I was on a first aid course, one of these were you are shown how to do it and then practise on each other. It served as a reminder how fragile my shoulder is getting even before I got to the practicing/been practiced on stage I was concerned about the discomfort it was going to cause.

My friend made an interesting observation tonight my op takes place 4 weeks and one day after her poor dog has his balls removed. Good luck for tomorrow Fred!

One other note is that I have rang the hospital today and confirmed that I will be there on the 26th June.

No comments: