Sunday 25 May 2008

Sore shoulder blogging

When this blog was born I wanted it to be a place where I could spout off whatever I chose but, it seems that this have more and more evolved into "woman with painful shoulder blog".

In the coming weeks I know that my shoulder and the forthcoming op will be a bigger and bigger focus of my blog but, I want to talk about more than that so watch this space I have posts lined on other things including my jaunt to Barcelona.

What I do plan to do and I appreciate that it might be a bit boring for my readings so apologies in advance is for the next six months make an entry each day on how I feel with regards to my shoulder so that I have a day by day diary to look back on allowing me to chart my recovery and to remind me on bad post operative days why I had my op.

Todays entry simply reads "Ow!"

No comments: